Module Version: 1.101330
Games::RailRoad - a train simulation game
Games::RailRoad allows you to draw a railroad,
create some trains and make them move on it.
What you did when you were kid,
but on your computer now.
Create a new game,
and return the associated POE session ID.
No option supported as of now.
The POE session accepts the following events:
- none yet.
Currently the module is very rough and supports very few operations:
- drawing and connecting rails by left-clicking and dragging mouse on the canvas.
- removing a node by right-clicking on it on the canvas.
- placing a train on a rail by middle-clikcing on a rail on the canvas.
- support for more than one train
- changing switch exits by double-clicking on it.
- saving / loading to a file
The amount of work needed is much more vast and includes (but not limited to):
- adding coaches to trains
- rc-file for the application
- better interface (what about one-button mice?)
- available help
You can find more information on this module at:
This software is copyright (c) 2008 by Jerome Quelin.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.