Module Version: 0.751
Given a Prophet::Conflict which can not be cleanly applied to a replica,
it is sometimes possible to automatically determine a sane resolution to the conflict.
- When the new-state of the conflicting change matches the previous head of the replica.
- When someone else has previously done the resolution and we have a copy of that hanging around.
In those cases,
this routine will generate a Prophet::ChangeSet which resolves as many conflicts as possible.
It will then update the conclicting changes to mark which Prophet::ConflictingChanges and Prophet::ConflictingPropChanges have been automatically resolved.
- Jesse Vincent <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Chia-Liang Kao <email@example.com>
- Christine Spang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is Copyright (c) 2009 by Best Practical Solutions.
This is free software,
The MIT (X11) License
You can make new bug reports, and view existing ones, through the web interface at https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Prophet.
- Alex Vandiver <email@example.com>
- Casey West <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ioan Rogers <email@example.com>
- Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kevin Falcone <email@example.com>
- Lance Wicks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nelson Elhage <email@example.com>
- Pedro Melo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rob Hoelz <email@example.com>
- Ruslan Zakirov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Shawn M Moore <email@example.com>
- Simon Wistow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stephane Alnet <email@example.com>
- Unknown user <nobody@localhost>
- Yanick Champoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- franck cuny <email@example.com>
- robertkrimen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- sunnavy <email@example.com>