Module Version: 2.004004
Catalyst::Controller::DBIC::API::Request - Provides a role to be applied to the Request object
Please see Catalyst::Controller::DBIC::API::RequestArguments and Catalyst::Controller::DBIC::API::Request::Context for the details of this class,
as both of those roles are consumed in this role.
This attribute helps bridge between the request guts and the application guts; allows request argument validation against the schema.
This is set during "inflate_request" in Catalyst::Controller::DBIC::API
- Nicholas Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Luke Saunders <email@example.com>
- Alexander Hartmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Oleg Kostyuk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Luke Saunders,
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.