Clustericious -- A framework for RESTful processing systems.
clustericious generate mbd_app Myapp --schema schema.sql
Clustericious is a Mojo based application framework, like (and inheriting much from) Mojolicious and Mojolicious::Lite. Its design goal is to allow for easy development of applications which are part of an HTTP/RESTful processing cluster.
Here are some of the distinctive aspects of Clustericious :
- Provides a set of default routes (e.g. /status, /version, /api) for consistent interaction with Clustericious-based processing nodes.
- Introspects the routes available and publishes the api as /api.
- Interfaces with Clustericious::Client to allow easy creation of clients.
- Uses Clustericious::Config for configuration.
- Uses Clustericious::Log for logging.
- Provides 'stop' and 'start' commands, and high-level configuration facilities for a variety of deployment options.
Lots more documentation.
This is a beta release. The API is subject to change without notice.