Finance::Wesabe::Account - Class to represent a wesabe account
my $account = Finance::Wesabe::Account->new(
content => $c, parent => $p
This modules provides access to your basic account information, including individual transactions.
- content - Hashref of data from the response
- parent - Parent object with acces to the user agent
- newest_txaction - A DateTime object
- oldest_txaction - A DateTime object
- last_uploaded_at - A DateTime object
Returns a list of Finance::Wesabe::Transaction objects for transactions associated with this account.
Returns your balance in a nicely formatted string based on your preferenes.
Brian Cassidy <email@example.com>
Copyright 2009-2010 by Brian Cassidy
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.