Image::TextMode::Format - A base class for text mode file formats
This is a base class for all textmode formats.
It provides the basic structure for reading and writing,
plus provides some defaults for common attributes (e.g.
font and palette).
- reader - an instance of a file reader
- writer - and instance of a file writer
- font - a font instance
- palette - a palette instance
- sauce - a SAUCE metadata object
- render_options - default options for use when rasterizing the data
Creates a new instance.
Proxies to the reader's
Proxies to the writer's
The following methods are proxies to
Brian Cassidy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2008-2015 by Brian Cassidy
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.