Module Version: 0.002
Net::Amazon::Config::Profile - Amazon credentials for given profile
This module defines a simple object representing a 'profile' of Amazon Web Services credentials and associated information.
A profile object is created by Net::Amazon::Config based on information in a configuration file.
The object has the following read-only accessors:
- profile_name -- as provided in the configuration file
- access_key_id -- identifier for REST requests
- secret_access_key -- used to sign REST requests
- certificate_file -- path to a file containing identifier for SOAP requests
- private_key_file -- path to a file containing the key used to sign SOAP requests
- ec2_keypair_name -- the name used to identify a keypair when launching an EC2 instance
- ec2_keypair_file -- the private key file used by ssh to connect to an EC2 instance
- cf_keypair_id -- identifier for CloudFront requests
- cf_private_key_file -- path to a file containing the key use to sign CloudFront requests
- aws_account_id -- identifier to share resources (except S3)
- canonical_user_id -- identifier to share resources (S3 only)
If an attribute is not set in the configuration file,
the accessor will return undef.
David Golden <email@example.com>
This software is Copyright (c) 2014 by David Golden.
This is free software,
The Apache License, Version 2.0, January 2004