Module Version: 1.60
Test::Reporter::Transport::Null - Null transport for Test::Reporter
my $report = Test::Reporter->new(
transport => 'Null',
This module provides a "null" transport option that does nothing when
send() is called.
See Test::Reporter and Test::Reporter::Transport for general usage information.
- Adam J. Foxson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Golden <email@example.com>
- Kirrily "Skud" Robert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ricardo Signes <email@example.com>
- Richard Soderberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kurt Starsinic <Kurt.Starsinic@isinet.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2013 by Authors and Contributors.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.