Module Version: 1.59
Test::Reporter::Transport::Net::SMTP::TLS - Authenticated SMTP transport for Test::Reporter
my $report = Test::Reporter->new(
transport => 'Net::SMTP::TLS',
transport_args => [ User => 'Joe', Password => '123' ],
This module transmits a Test::Reporter report using Net::SMTP::TLS.
See Test::Reporter and Test::Reporter::Transport for general usage information.
$report->transport_args( @args );
Any transport arguments are passed through to the Net::SMTP::TLS constructer.
These methods are only for internal use by Test::Reporter.
my $sender = Test::Reporter::Transport::Net::SMTP::TLS->new(
new method is the object constructor.
$sender->send( $report );
send method transmits the report.
- Adam J. Foxson <email@example.com>
- David Golden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kirrily "Skud" Robert <email@example.com>
- Ricardo Signes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Richard Soderberg <email@example.com>
- Kurt Starsinic <Kurt.Starsinic@isinet.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Authors and Contributors.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.