Module Version: 0.09
Web::Machine::FSM - The State Machine runner
This is the heart of the Web::Machine, this is the thing which runs the state machine whose states are contained in the Web::Machine::FSM::States module.
new ( %params )
This accepts two
%params, the first is a boolean to indicate if you should turn on tracing or not, and the second is optional name of the HTTP header in which to place the tracing information.
Are we tracing or not?
Accessor for the HTTP header name to store tracing data in. This default to
run ( $resource )
Given a Web::Machine::Resource instance, this will execute the state machine.
- Web Machine state diagram
Stevan Little <email@example.com>
- Andrew Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
- Fayland Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Gregory Oschwald <email@example.com>
- Jesse Luehrs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- John SJ Anderson <email@example.com>
- Olaf Alders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc..
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.