Module Version: 2.1100
Moose::Meta::Method - A Moose Method metaclass
This class is a subclass of Class::MOP::Method that provides additional Moose-specific functionality,
all of which is private.
To understand this class,
you should read the the Class::MOP::Method documentation.
Moose::Meta::Method is a subclass of Class::MOP::Method.
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs.
- Stevan Little <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
- Jesse Luehrs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Shawn M Moore <email@example.com>
- Yuval Kogman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Florian Ragwitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hans Dieter Pearcey <email@example.com>
- Chris Prather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Matt S Trout <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2013 by Infinity Interactive,
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.