Module Version: 0.11
Search::GIN - Generalized Inverted Indexing
Inverted Indexing is an indexing method that maps from content to location in storage.
Generalized Inverted Indexing (GIN,
for short) is an inverted indexing method in which the index is unaware of what data exactly is it indexing.
Search::GIN is primarily used by KiokuDB for custom indexing.
יובל קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2008 by יובל קוג'מן (Yuval Kogman),
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
- Karen Etheridge <email@example.com>
- Sawyer X <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Ruoso <email@example.com>
- Robin Berjon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- sawyer <sawyer@dungeon.(none)>
- Robert Norris <email@example.com>
- jrockway <jrockway@3efe9002-19ed-0310-8735-a98156148065>
- sawyer <sawyer@potato.(none)>