Tangram::Type - mapping individual fields
Tangram's persistent type system is extensible, allowing you to mount your own types and make them persistent. All you have to do is to register your type and provide mapping code. See Tangram::Type::Extending.
Tangram comes with built-in support for the following types:
* string, int, real: see Tangram::Scalar
* reference : see Tangram::Ref
* Date & Time: see Tangram::DateTime
* Hashes : see Tangram::FlatHash
* Arbitrary Perl structures : see Tangram::PerlDump