Devel::Cover::Report::Coveralls - coveralls backend for Devel::Cover
1. Add your repo to coveralls. https://coveralls.io/repos/new
2. Add setting to .travis.yaml (before_install and script section)
language: perl perl: - 5.16.3 - 5.14.4 before_install: cpanm -n Devel::Cover::Report::Coveralls script: perl Build.PL && ./Build build && cover -test -report coveralls
3. push new change to github
4. updated coveralls your project page
1. Get repo_token from your project page in coveralls.
2. Write .coveralls.yml (don't add this to public repo)
3. Run CI.
Copyright (C) Kan Fushihara
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
Kan Fushihara <email@example.com>