Module Version: 0.18
Devel::MAT::Tool::Reachability - analyse how SVs are reachable
Devel::MAT tool determines which SVs are reachable via any known roots and which are not.
For reachable SVs,
they are classified into several broad categories:
- SVs that directly make up the symbol table.
- SVs that form the padlist of functions or store the names of lexical variables.
- SVs that hold the value of lexical variables.
- User data stored in package globals,
or referenced recursively via structures stored in them.
- Miscellaneous other SVs that are used to implement the internals of the interpreter.
This tool adds the following SV methods.
Returns true if the SV is reachable from a known root.
Paul Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>