Module Version: 0.05
DigitalOcean::Domain::Record - Represents a Domain object in the DigitalOcean API
FILL ME IN
FILL ME IN
A unique identifier for each domain record.
The type of the DNS record (ex: A, CNAME, TXT, ...).
The name to use for the DNS record.
The value to use for the DNS record.
The priority for SRV and MX records.
The port for SRV records.
The weight for SRV records.
Returns the api path for this record.
This method edits an existing domain record.
- type String, The record type (A, MX, CNAME, etc).
- name String (A, AAAA, CNAME, TXT, SRV), The host name, alias, or service being defined by the record.
- data String (A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, SRV, NS), Variable data depending on record type.
- priority Number (MX, SRV), The priority of the host (for SRV and MX records. null otherwise).
- port Number, The port that the service is accessible on (for SRV records only. null otherwise).
- weight Number, The weight of records with the same priority (for SRV records only. null otherwise).
my $updated_record = $record->update(
record_type => 'A',
name => 'newname',
data => '22.214.171.124',
This method returns the updated DigitalOcean::Domain::Record.
This deletes the record for the associated domain from your account. This will return 1 on success and undef on failure.
Adam Hopkins <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2016 by Adam Hopkins.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.