- 3.000010 (2012-10-04)
More checking of hash keys to make perl -w happy.
- 3.000009 (2012-07-31)
Be more permissive about config file candidates: Everything that exists and is not a directory (makes /dev/fd/x special devices work).
and examples/par_acceptor_include.conf is now in the distribution.
- 3.000008 (2012-07-30)
- - Fix printout of selected parameter values for paramorama (of course,
I managed to break it for its initial purpose while reworking the Param module API).
- - Fix construction mode for included config files (passing it along now).
- 3.000007 (2012-07-28)
Consistent indent for value in single-parameter help.
- 3.000006 (2012-07-27)
Fixing construction mode of parse_file to really behave as if accept_unknown had been specified (incomplete conditional).
This fixes construction from files without full meta data.
documentation got further refinement.
- 3.000005 (2012-07-21)
- - Require Perl 5.8.0 as reliable base for main work and tests.
- - Require some modules explicitly.
- - Update POD of paramorama (and add TODO about fully automating that).
- 3.000004 (2012-07-21)
Include parameter types in POD output.
- 3.000003 (2012-07-20)
Some documentation fixes of varying substance.
- 3.000002 (2012-07-20)
And another release without functional changes,
cleanup up the documentation and putting the plain text files also into POD format.
Nicer lookin on da CPAN web,
- 3.000001 (2012-07-20)
Already an update!
it's just a version bump because the first PAUSE upload did not work.
- 3.000000 (2012-07-20)
- - Finally putting things on CPAN after prettifying the code and API cleanup (including the obligatory OO interface).
- - Some features got added,
- - support for hashes
- - noexit,
silenterr config entries
- - Others got removed:
- - automatic eval() of files
- - ignorehelp config switch (just use nofinals)
- - Behavioural changes:
- - multliline values don't get a line end appended unless there is an empty line before the end marker.
it was not possible to enter values that don't end with a line end.
- - --config is an array now,
as well as optionally the file config entry
- - Heck,
stuff is tested meanwhile!
- 2.x.y (sometime in 2004,
- - Letting it grow and mature with the times,
adding config hash to the API.
- - Got a lot of use outside the music archive.
- - Published on personal web page.
- 1.x (sometime in 2004,
- - Putting a simple routine to handle command line and configuration file parsing into a module,
only working on given flat parameter specification.
- 0.x (sometime in 2004)
- - Starting to write a music archive management system and humbly writing scripts that take command line arguments.