Type::Tiny::Manual::Policies - Type::Tiny policies
The following stability policy is planned for Type::Tiny 1.000000 and above.
This milestone has not yet been reached.
Type::Tiny 1.000000 is considered stable.
Any changes to the API that are big enough to require changes to the test suite will be preceded by a six month notice period,
with the following exceptions:
- Where a change is necessary to maintain compatibility with new releases of Moose,
or Perl itself.
- Where a change fixes a contradiction between the implementation and documentation of Type::Tiny.
- Where a feature is explicitly documented as being "experimental" or "unstable".
- Improvements to the text of error messages.
The following list is currently non-exhaustive.
- Type::Tiny inlining subs (i.e.
inline_as) may return a list of strings (with
undef being allowed as the first item on the list).
This is experimental.
- The parameterizable coercion API is subject to change.
- Type::Registry has changes under consideration.
- Type::Registry's ability to import MooseX::Types and MouseX::Types type libraries is experimental.
- These modules are considered part of Type::Tiny's internals,
and not covered by the stability policy: Devel::TypeTiny::Perl56Compat,
- Reply::Plugin::TypeTiny is not covered by the stability policy.
Please report any bugs to http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=Type-Tiny.
Toby Inkster <email@example.com>.
This software is copyright (c) 2013-2014 by Toby Inkster.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.