Module Version: 0.02
Set::Intersection - provides an API to get intersection (of set theory) of ARRAYs.
my @arr1 = qw/3 1 4 1 5 9/;
my @arr2 = qw/1 7 3 2 0 5/;
my @intersection = get_intersection(\@arr1, \@arr2);
# got (1, 3, 5) in @intersection
Returns intersection set (as LIST) of all ARRAYs.
- The result LIST is uniqized and unordered.
- If no ARRAYs passed, the result LIST is empty.
- If only one ARRAY passed, the result LIST is same as the passed. (elements won't be uniqized nor order-changed)
- If you have undef in any LIST, you'll be warned.
- -preordered => BOOLEAN
- To reduce calculation time, get_intersection sorts ARRAYs by their length before calculating intersections.
- This option tells that order of ARRAYs are well done, and calculation of intersection will be based on left most ARRAY.
<turugina at cpan.org>
Please report any bugs or feature requests to
bug-list-intersection at rt.cpan.org, or through the web interface at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Set-Intersection. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes.
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command.
You can also look for information at:
Copyright 2009 turugina, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.